Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I went to college in Wooster, and my college roommate was from Massillon, and her dh is from Mansfield. They now live in Wooster. We've thought about moving there, but never quite do. :)

Reactions: ohio47

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AmyBoz-It's a small world, isn't it?Who would have guessed I'd actually meet someone on here who knows where Mansfield,Ohio is!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I grew up in Knox County Ohio and my relations live all around Knox and surrounding counties. I have a house in Mansfield. Welcome to FV

·
Registered
513 Posts
I live in Chillicothe. It is about 40 min straight south of Columbus. We have been to Mansfield before.

·
Registered
253 Posts
While I know where you gals are I bet none of you know where I am. I live in Ironton, at the very southern part of the state and I grew up in Proctorville which is about 25 miles away.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We have hills down here! It always amazes me at the difference in the terrain when I head towards Chillicothe, Dayton, Columbus, etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in Elyria, just west of Cleveland. I've never been to Mansfield though!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Born and raised a buckeye. Grew up in Lima (right on 75) about 1and half hours straight south of Toledo. Now live west of there in a small town called Delphos.

And I know and have been to Mansfield many times. I know where Ironton is also.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I live in Columbus. I know where Ironton, Mansfield and Wooster are! I hope to relocate to a small town in Ohio in a year or two.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have been to Lima and I've heard of Delphos. Isn't there a GM plant there? I also know where Sharon is.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
While I know where you gals are I bet none of you know where I am. I live in Ironton, at the very southern part of the state and I grew up in Proctorville which is about 25 miles away.
My stepfather and all his family is from Ironton. Been there several times. Most of his family is still there. Before moving to Florida came from Columbus and Reynoldsburg area. Before that Chillicothe / Beaver / Jackson area.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I live in Chillicothe. It is about 40 min straight south of Columbus. We have been to Mansfield before.
Before moving to Florida came from Columbus and Reynoldsburg area. Before that Chillicothe / Beaver / Jackson area. Most all my family still there.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Dean, you are probably somewhere near me. i am in northeastern pa here, although I am originally from jersey. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm a born Hooseir and a transplant in eastern Ohio, Carroll County. I love the foothills, I've been to the Mid America racetrack in Mansfield and would love to go back to see a race. We were there several years ago for the motorcycle fleets. My DH delivers in Wooster, and Pittsburgh. DH also goes to Chillicothe for the bike rally. I've never been and don't know that I care to. I'm sure I'd have fun but I couldn't breath in all the dust.

Cat

1 - 20 of 45 Posts