Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone was from SC or surrounding area. I am from a little town and don't get around much. I wouldn't mind finding a friend or a pen pal.:angel:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mary, I'm from SC. We have lived everywhere, but now we're in the Upstate. How about you?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the upstate as well, in Union.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I live in Greenwood, although we lived in Union years ago and moved just after the Susan Smith trial started. Our daughter was brought home from the hospital the day before it happened. We lived about a mile from the light at the Milliken - Monarch plant.

She was born at Mary Black:) in Spartanburg and we still have family in Union.

Small world, isn't it?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live on the other side of Union, called Santuck. I like it, it is peaceful. My daughter was a few months old when the Susan Smith scandal hit. My daughter was born at Regional, she was a high risk pregnancy. I think it is great that we are from around the same areas.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I'm just on the otherside of the state line in NC in Forest City about 15 minutes from Chesnee. We need to all get together sometime for lunch.

Angie

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lunch would be great! I'm familiar with all of these cities.... I think we all are within 30-45 minutes from one another. Keep in touch and maybe we could all meet someday soon!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Sounds great to me, I thought I had subscribed to this thread, but apparently didn't..lol so didn't see your reply till today.

Angie:paw:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hey all I am in Upstate SouthCarolina as well...

Hey all I am in Upstate SouthCarolina as well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm from the Upstate Too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Indian Land is in a great location. 20 min. from Pineville, NC(charlotte), 20 min from Rock HIll, SC, 25 min from Lancaster,SC.

The only problem with it now is that the area is really growing - way too fast!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm also from the Upstate! in Chesnee!! Haven't been here very long. Daughter is in Texas visiting Nana for a month. she left today! I miss her so much. But, woohoo! time for some shopping at the Mustard Mall LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in Lyman

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Ellise, no way you're in Chesnee!!! I'm in Forest City! Any time you want a shopping buddy let me know, if I'm off I'll be happy to go with you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts