Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone is planning to go to some garage sales today?:)

I will be going to a large garage sale tomorrow...I have rented a table. The profits of some tables of the garage sale and the rented tables are for my handicapped aunt's group activities.

Well, happy treasure hunting everyone! :sun:

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
I sent dh to an auction instead ;) No time for yard sales today- it's summer solstice and we're having feast day at my house! My parents are coming over- maybe my sister. Lots of food and so on.

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be staying home but look forward to hearing about everyone elses finds. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Have fun Lucie and Denice !!!!!! I hope you enjoy your day at home Darlene.........
I have to go to work, but I'll catch a couple on the way....

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
We had a yard sale today. It was slow at first, but I made $69. My mom made about $500. Of course it was because she sold quite a few of her Longaberger baskets. Heck, one lady bought $240 and another $169. So, we packed all the stuff away, and I am gonna take it to my grandma's house because she wants to have a sale in Sept. Maybe I can unload more stuff then.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We didn't go to any because we are still trying to make up DD's softball games that have been rained out this year. I hope to get to some on my next weekend off.

·
27,948 Posts
mustang80 said:
Got a few cookbooks and 2 toys for Courtney. It was raining here, so pickin's were slim.
Since I love cookbooks what did you get Danielle?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I finally got to go to some. Ds got 2 bean bag chairs for free! I got a "popcorn popper" push toy for dd, 2 baby sleepers (1 is like new) 1 outfit and a little camisole/slip set for dd that I would like to make into PJs, a starter set of Playtex Nursers, also new, with 2 unopened boxes of 8 oz liners, and a little red rocker all for $7.25. Oh, and a one peice infant coat thing (what are they called?) Dh doesn't like the yellow, so I will dye it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts