Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not me. Drives me nuts that the press trips over themselves to get interviews with her & that some people actually stood in line to get copies of the book. Yuck and double yuck. :yucky:

Guess you can tell I don't like the woman and did not vote for her.:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Nope, won't be reading it. I haven't read too many of those type books for one reason, they are so phony and I always wonder just how true they are!!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
OK, I already admitted to this on another thread, so I'll say it here, too.... yes, I am guilty :shame: , I want to read the book. :) I will not stand in line for it, and I will probably wait until I can either get a discount on it or find it at the library....but, for some reason this particular "scandle" book interests me. I think mostly I'm curious as to what she has to say about life with Bill.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Darlene said:
Not me. Drives me nuts that the press trips over themselves to get interviews with her & that some people actually stood in line to get copies of the book. Yuck and double yuck. :yucky:

Guess you can tell I don't like the woman and did not vote for her.:D
I'm with you Darlene, I can't stand the woman and I didn't vote for her either! Maybe it's just us New Yorkers?? :down:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I plan to read it, but I ain't buying it at full price. I will get it from the library, or at a yard sale. So, it may take a while. lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
I won't read it. This is another media ploy by the Clintons. Don't get me started. Blach!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Nope, Nada, Never! I will not do anything to line the pockets of or support either Hilary or Bill. We, as a country, have had to put up with enough of their lies, deceptions, awful behavior and shady deals. I can't stand either of them and I feel terrible for thier daughter having to see and live through all that she has. Her parents have no shame!!!! They are just :yucky: and make me so :angry: . Stepping down off my :soapbox: now.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
No way!!! I also agree with hmsclmom, and will not now or ever do anything to line there pockets!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Nope.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Just came home from a bookstore where I saw it and thought of you all. :) It's $28, BTW-- no way I'm paying that much. I'll wait for the library to get it.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I have read all of the first ladies (and first dog) memiors. I can't stand Nancy Reagan, but I bought her book at full price. :eek: Speaking of lying and shady deals, did Pat Nixon have a book? I can't remember.:confused: If she did, I'll read it,too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
easy answer there-NOPE!
Blech!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nope, me neither. Not that I would expect her to tell the truth or anything. Just take the money and run!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts