Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Mesa but work in Scottsdale... love couponing and Dave Ramsey... anyone else here from Arizona?

·
Registered
663 Posts
yes

CouponShelle -

I too live in the land of dry heat! Welcome to the Village!!

I live central Phoenix and do coupon and have a wealth of markets nearby, some within walking distance (Bashas, Albertsons, Frys, Safeway, Food City, AJ's, etc). Always looking for a bargain for what I need

Welcome!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're in Mesa too? I just had a baby in February (my first). Glad to "meet" you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI! I'm retired (for now) and live in the White Mountains. Lived in Phoenix, near P.V. Mall for over 30 years. Am glad to be able to haev 4 seasons again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
I too currently live in Mesa. I recently moved here 4 months ago (just in time for summer) and am still adjusting to the heat.

Glad to see there are people nearby on here I can confer with :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just moved to Tempe with my partner from sunny California (although Arizona is even sunnier!). We moved in the middle of summer, and our AC broke upon arrival, but now that it's fall, the weather is absolutely wonderful!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Born in southern Arizona and call northern Arizona home, though I currently live in Utah.

I actually come from that part of Northern Arizona I have come to think of as the invisible section. Conversations usually go like this:

"Where are you from?"

"Northern Arizona."

"Near Flagstaff."

"No closer to Utah. In fact, we are five miles from the border as the crow flies." Then I give specifics.

Dumb look as they try to picture anything north of the Grand Canyon.

For some reason, hardly anybody I talk to can imagine anything north of Flagstaff or the Grand Canyon and still be in Arizona. That is unless they are from Southern Utah or the Arizona Strip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For some reason, hardly anybody I talk to can imagine anything north of Flagstaff or the Grand Canyon and still be in Arizona. That is unless they are from Southern Utah or the Arizona Strip.
I get the same thing I live in Peoria just down the street from Phoenix and it's like oh so you live in Phoenix ha no...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I am a newbie to Frugal Village. I actually just joined today!:dopey:

I have lived in Gilbert for the past 15+ years. Before that— Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Marble Canyon, and Cameron, AZ.

I love finding frugal ideas and recipes especially in these uncertain times.

I know that I am going to like it here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts