Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Wichita, KS. Anyone else here from Kansas? Or Oklahoma? Am I all alone out here?

Deb

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm not from Kansas but I have a lot of family that lives there. They live in Wichita, Lyons and Hutchinson. I've been there a couple of times but it's been years and years.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I used to be from Kansas!!! I lived in Manhattan, my Dad was in the Army and his last station was at Fort Riley. I have been in So. Cal for 22 years now but I really do miss Kansas!!!!! Hopefully dh and I can make a trip back with the kids so they can see where I used to live!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I live down in Enid Oklahoma. I have dreamed about coming up to Wichita to shop at Aldi's but we are suppose to get one here in Enid. They are slated to start building next Spring. WooHoo.:dancing:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have three Aldi's here in Wichita, and a fourth is due to open next month, only six blocks from my house! Yippee!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am from Wichita, KS (lived there up until about 15 yrs ago ... moved here when I was 18) & now live in the Oklahoma City area. What part of Wichita do you live in? I lived just down the street from Northwest High School (on Brownthrush Ln), but had friends from all over!

Kim

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am from Wichita. That's actually the school I went to. Nice to see you here.
That's cool! What year did you graduate? I was a grad from 1993! lol... moved to OKC about a month or two later!

Kim

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, it is nice to see this old thread revived. I posted it over five years ago! We live in Andover, KS now, but it is a suburb (just five miles East) of Wichita. We love Andover! Great schools. My oldest daughter teaches at North High School in Wichita.

·
Registered
55 Posts
New here! I'm in Overland Park.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've Returned <Click - Click - Click>

After 52 yrs of living in California I've returned to my old home grounds. Topeka area. Auburn KS.
I am so happy to be back home where please, thank you and youre welcome are in the vocabulary of everyone....

I love to shop CVS, Dillon's, Target, K-mart, Aldi's and Hy-Vee.....

Please PM me and lets chat about our deals....
:wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I notice no one has posted here in awhile, but I'm here in Wichita, also!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I am from Colby, clear way up in the northwest corner
I'm originally from Oakley. My parents still live there, with other family in various towns around the area. My sister has since moved to Wichita. I bailed after completing college.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Haven't been on for a long time, but another fellow Kansan here. Hi, Deb!:grnwave:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts