Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a college paper due in about six weeks about intercultural communication and am looking for someone (other than American) to interview. All this would require is someone who is willing to share their email address with me so I can send you some questions now and again. The main focus of my essay is to discuss communication problems between different cultures, and won't get too detailed about your life.

If anyone is willing to share their experiences with me, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

·
Registered
547 Posts
jenray I have a friend in Turkey, she is American, but has lived there 20 years, would she do? If so I will email her and ask her to help you out. :dopey:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sundae- your friend sounds like she's be able to give me some good insight on the challenges of living within a different culture. I'd love to ask her a few questions if she's ok with that.

I appreciate the offers from the Canadians, and I'm quite clueless to how you all live. Is there a common different language, and does your culture have some unique traditions or characteristics?

Thanks for the response everyone-I think this one is going to be an interesting project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts