Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped by to say hello, and noticed that no one has posted in a while.
:clown5:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nope, Missoura gal here. Montgomery is a beautiful city though!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I live in pisgah,alabama.about 50mi. from
gunersville.

Cool!! I still haven't moved yet. Tax refund is here so hopefully this weekend, weather permitting. We really don't like the idea of packing/loading and driving the U-Haul in snowy/icy weather and we've had lots lately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm close...

I live south of Birmingham. I go to Montgomery to do my commissary shopping a few times every year. New to Frugal Village but an old time couponer.

Kathy

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
OMG.... I have butterflies in my stomach. BF has gone to get trailer hitch ball changed and to go pick up U-Haul trailer. 99% of boxes are packed. I can't wait to get the heck out of Michigan and head south to Alabama!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just dropped by to say hello, and noticed that no one has posted in a while.
:clown5:
Hi there. I'm not from Montgomery but went there years ago for college. Nice to meet you. By the way, my name is Stephanie and I'm from St.Louis, Missouri.My hubby's from Mobile, Alabama .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi there. I'm not from Montgomery but went there years ago for college. Nice to meet you. By the way, my name is Stephanie and I'm from St.Louis, Missouri.My hubby's from Mobile, Alabama .
Welcome aboard Stephanie! Mobile is a nice place too. How are things up in St. Louis? Just rainy and cold here in Alabama today. I've been dealing with the flu now for almost three weeks...as soon as I get to feeling better I pick up another strain thats going around the office! LOL Have a great weekend!

Pam

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Pam! I'm not too far away, I live in Ashford, about 12 miles east of Dothan.

We've been around and to Montgomery a bit this year in sports. :) We will be headed to Pratville next weekend. DH wants to go to the Bass Pro Shop since a lot of the various dealers will be there & they usually have sales then. If you might want to meet & get aquainted, let me know on this post & we'll see what works out. I love meeting like-minded people.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts