Frugal Village Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I did a lot of the small stuff for a few years: selling on eBay and local sites, surveys, mystery shopping. Then I stumbled across VIPKID in an ad. I figured it was a scam or MLM, but then I looked into it. Totally legit. I've been teaching with them for a year next month! I recently moved up into another role in the company as a teacher mentor, too. I absolutely love it and make way more each month than I used to - for about the same amount of time. :) You do have to have a bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience working with kids. However, the pay is great. And it lets you work early mornings or nights when your kids are sleeping. If you want any help with the interview process, let me know.
https://www.vipkidteachers.com/?refereeId=2182862&partnerId=6891010

·
Registered
955 Posts
I make over $5k a month on average online doing webinars and study groups to prepare people for certification part time. It can definitely be done. But it requires focus and being willing to learn new skills and master technology if necessary. There are tons of ways you can make money either from home or online. It just takes some brainstorming and action.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts