Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across it. I don't know how much actual exposure there is compared to ebay per se, but the fees don't seem unreasonable and the listings last four months. It would appear the stuff has to be handmade though so it's not like someone could sell their kids clothing from last year or anything. In any case, I thought it was interesting and wanted to share:)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
It's funny you posted this, because I just ran into that site myself a few days ago and meant to share it here but forgot. There's some neat stuff on there.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Seems like a neat site, am browsing around it for a bit. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I just found that site too and it seem really neat! I was wondering if anyone else knew about it or sold on it.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I started selling bracelets on it about 2 weeks ago, I'll be adding more this weekend. I like it, but it drags me into wanting to buy other things, hee hee.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I started selling bracelets on it about 2 weeks ago, I'll be adding more this weekend. I like it, but it drags me into wanting to buy other things, hee hee.

Any luck?

What is your selling name?

:feedback:

Everytime I see your avatar I always think how pretty you are!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I have seen her work, they are gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I sell on etsy - well, theoretically, as nothing's sold yet :) It's really easy to set up and use - fees don't seem to bad to me. Time will tell how well it works out for me, you know?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts