Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love sites like these for making my discretionary income stretch. Right now Living Social has $20 gift cards for Amazon for $10! Love Amazon for diapers and baby stuff since they ship free for me with Amazon mom. (My link is $5 free for me and $5 free for you) If anyone is interested the link is:

https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/21635193-swalk2

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got that email and am still deciding what I what to do. I've never bought any of their deals before. Are they a lot of hassle to redeem? I do buy from Amazon a few times a year and I saw something yesterday that I may buy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a hassle at all. They provide a code you copy and paste into the gift card/promo area at Amazon in the checkout. Easy peasy, just like using a gift card from Swagbucks or anywhere else.

·
8,714 Posts
~Fantastic! Got mine. :)
I didn't use your link since it seemed like you meant you'd be getting some of the savings? I don't think that's possible now that I've read the deal. :?
But I posted the link they gave me after my purchase to my FB wall. If 3 of my friends purchase through my link, my card is free.
$10 for $20 of Amazon stuff is a super deal!!~

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries, just happy to pass along a deal. Did you sign up for Amazon Mom so you get free shipping?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.