Frugal Village Forums banner

Anyone up for a Scrapbook Challenge

3K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  dean 
#1 ·
Didn't know if anyone was up to doing a Challenge in February. Trying to get lots of pages done. We can see how many pages you can get done this month.

#2 ·
I am totally in!!!
Hubby will be gone for 3 weeks starting today....I;ll get lots and lots and lots in!
I'll come back and post totals

do we have to wait for Feb??? or can I start posting totals as early as today? :)

#6 ·
Count me in! I started a FT job in January and have managed to do 19 pages this month.But, I REALLY want to do 365 pages this year, trust me, I have enough pictures!

#15 ·
March scrapbooking challenge - please!!

Aloha all,
I have been wanting to scrapbook for literally years - I buy supplies, have lots of pictures, but have yet to produce anything.

Since the weather seems so cold everywhere, I think March is the perfect time for scrapbooking!!

Anyone else interested?:loop:

#19 ·
I'm new here, so don't know what defines scrapbooking - would think that if you are creating memories using pictures that any medium would work.

I'm taking a course about teaching ELL students through drama and using the concepts with my special ed. preschoolers. Because they are soooo young, I use pictures to document what we do in our lessons. I've used pictures for documentation before, but know I am going to hopefully be more artistic about my presentation.

Also in our classroom, I take pictures throughout the year. Each child has his/her own photo album and they love looking at everyone's pictures. Think I'll up the ante on creativity there too.

The only ongoing challenge that still exists is that I'm still not addressing all the family and personal photos that I have. One thing at a time - I know.

Have fun scrapbooking!!

#20 ·
i'm so in

i received a significant amount of money through a gift and i spoiled myself rotten with a cricut expressions and supplies to get me restarted

because in one of my BP moods, i gave oh, at least $500 worth of stuff to my DIL and at least $500 worth of stamping supplies to my sister

my goal, crazy as it may seem, is a page a year because i am so far behind

i bought 3 ring albums yesterday to see if i liked them and i do i do i do and i think that will make my hobby easier not fighting with post bound albums

just filling the new albums with pages i'd done but weren't in a book felt exhilirating

i say keep this challenge going!

#24 ·
I failed miserably at this challenge in Feb. It was just too busy around here, and having Dave gone for a week in Japan was just too much for me.

I didn't do any pages in March either. I guess there's always April? :laugh:

#26 ·
I have just finished moving all of my scrapbook stuff into its new space and felt inspired. I did dd#2 High School graduation pages. Not bad. She graduated in 2004. College graduation was Dec. '08. Those pages were finished by the new year. I'm so hit and miss on scrapping it isn't even funny.
I did 3 Easter cards and 2 Birthday cards also.
I'm on a roll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.