Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you have been busy and are just getting out the socks from September's swap...but does anyone wanna do an October swap?? Any ideas or suggestions?? I was thinking maybe something like scented hand lotion or something along those lines....taking any and all ideas!! :pumpkin:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I love swaps and am always up for one!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
how do i get in on the swaps??

im in texas though :(
they sound like fun!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I will participate if it's something homemade or without monetary value.

Such as, August's recipe swap.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other ideas. :blush:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm up for anything. I just got my Sept swap out, and haven't gotten mine yet. Was a late swap last time. Anyway, I'm definitely in.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm in again. Hey, since the holidays are right around the corner, why don't we just do holiday recipe swaps. We could start out with cookie recipes for October, or we could swap recipes using pumpkin as the main ingredient, like for instance, pumpkin bread.

Since this seems to be such a busy time for everyone, recipes are easy to swap and always welcome.

·
Registered
746 Posts
So, What is this swapping business and how do you do it?

I think I am interested (curious at least) :invisible

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I like the holiday recipe swap, but was going to suggest sending each other dish cloths. That sounds like a fun swap to me.

Marie square,
All you have to do is post an "I'm in" on the swap sign up.

Heather,
I posted for you. I got the socks today. I am so happy because they are pink.....LOL My DD hates pink, don't have to worry about her stealing them....LOL

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I would love to participate as well, this will be my first. I will look for updates.
I like the recipe swap as well as the dish cloth swap. I could use a new dishcloth. :) Mine are about all worn out!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I like the dish cloth swap idea - that would be a fun one.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I love the dishcloth idea too. I don't have many, and could use another one.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I like the dishcloth idea also. ALso, maybe magnets or something. just a thought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi i'm in. I also like the dish cloth idea but i'm happy with anything. Don't care for recipes though since i have no one that appreciates a good meal.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL, O.K., I'm up with the dishcloth idea too cause I go through them like crazy. :cutie:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
So, is it official, is it dishcloths for October?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm in! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts