Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We traded in 95K points for $250 worth of merchandise (usually it's $170 for 95K points). We got a digital camera we have been waiting to buy, a couple of Wii games for Christmas, some butter,and tissue. We did over purchase by a $20 Wii game as we didn't take into account needing an SD card,but our final cost to us was $62.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice. I havent used my shoppers points in a while. I think I only have about 10 k on them at the moment. I used it one time for 25 dollars in merchandice and really kicked myself, so now I am holding out until I get a lot of points to get something good.

Reactions: peanut

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
I never got a chance to get out that weekend, although I had an awesome shop on the 20x day the week before. We are lousy with points now that we can collect them on prescriptions (that wasn't allowed in Ontario), I really need to get in on a redemption day.

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
I'm like Gibs...holding out for something big. I usually forget to swipe my card when I go through there, because I'm often sick and not paying attention. Or too lazy to dig through my purse for it. We don't buy much at Shopper's so we really don't collect points very quickly at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.