Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Science Fair project????;) My oldest son just cleaned out the refrigerator for me and found many "mold gardens" growing. He even had to do some detective work to figure out what things were originally. YUCK!!!!! The boys have been known to put bowls of half eaten food into the back of the fridge and forget about them. It's all cleaned out now and the shelves are even scrubbed. I think we need to go over the "refrigerator rules" again and designate a shelf just for leftovers.:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That's a good idea Debbie! My dh found a lot of expired dairy products yesterday and a coupole of science projects too! :yucky:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Wonder how many science projects I have :eek: I should prolly clean mine out this week!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
got rid of my science nightmares last weekend. Yick! LOL some were quite gross!

·
27,948 Posts
Awfully nice of you to ask Debbie but I'll have to pass.:D

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I think I will pass of this 'WONDERFUL" offer of yours thanks anyway...LOL
I do wonder what goodies might be growing in my fridge now?

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow a freebie !!!!!!!!! I'll take it !!!!!!!!! Oh wait, I have my own already, but thanks Debbie.... LOL

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Those science fair projects sound so yummy! :laugh:

I'll loan DH's grandma to all of you.... all of our leftovers go to her. The woman has never cooked in her life. So, every 3-4 days, DH rounds up the leftovers out of our fridge and runs them over to her- she's about fifteen minutes away. It works out well... she gets hot meals, and I never have to be afraid of what's in my fridge! :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I don't have any science fair projects, but I may have discovered the cure for cancer in mine :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts