Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's free anyway, but it's invite only. If anyone wants a Gmail email account--in my opinion by far the best internet email account out there--just PM me with your email address. I have over 90 invites I can give away to let people have accounts.

For those who don't know, this is Google's email account. It groups replies to emails together into conversations, it lets you archive anything you don't want to throw away or keep in your inbox. Instead of folders you can label emails, meaning that you can label them with several different labels rather than put them in ONE folder. You can search your mail, you can even search your trash and spam. Plus you get over 2GB of space. And there's a chat program built in. I just feel like it does things so differently than other free internet email accounts.

Again, just PM with your address so I can invite you if you'd like to try it out.

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
I also have gmail invites to give away. I love gmail.....I was a diehard hotmailer....not anymore!

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
WOW!! Gmail is awesome!!! I already sent an invite to one of my friends!! You can even chat with it!!

:dancing:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thanks can't wait to try it.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts