Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While de cluttering today, I found that I have some really nice things that I just don't have any use for. Mostly body products, due to working at Bath and Body Works for so long.

Anyway, I thought it might be nice to do a frugal swap. Frugal meaning, spending little to no money on the items you are sending. It could be something you like to make, a gift you've gotten but will never use, or something nice that you have sitting around that you just don't have a use for.

So, I'd like to see if anyone wants to join, if I have some takers I will set up some rules and a deadline. Let me know please!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Me, too. Just have to wait and see. I've got a fancy book for collectors of those gold $1 coins, it's got 2 folds and opens in the middle, that I'm just not going to use.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I would be interested as long as shipping isn't that expensive. :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Angela, If you iron out the guidelines a little bit, I'd definitely be interested. :) An idea might be that we post what we have to swap and then pm each other (a bit like freecycle) if we want something and let the person know what we have to offer. That way no one is sending something out blind as to whether or not the other person would actually like it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
same here. i have quite a few things that i have lying around that i don't use, but don't want to throw away.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Angela, If you iron out the guidelines a little bit, I'd definitely be interested. :) An idea might be that we post what we have to swap and then pm each other (a bit like freecycle) if we want something and let the person know what we have to offer. That way no one is sending something out blind as to whether or not the other person would actually like it.
That's kind of along the lines of what I was thinking. I definitely would hate to send out something to someone just to find out they are allergic to it, or hate the scent or whatever.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'll join on the next swap.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I love this idea, and have tons of swappable stuff!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I might be interested, depending on what people have and if they'd be interested in any of my stuff.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Sure I am interested. Anyone want a gigantic size bean exercise thing. I am to short for it!!

Let me know what the guidelines are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts