Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really not enjoying the way the tribes are split "haves" and "have-nots". It's just not fun to me to watch one tribe have to lick leaves for water and the other tribe swing in their hammocks. I hope something happens to shake up the game quick or I'll lose interest...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It showed in the previews that next week their tribe gets fire, so maybe things will turn around for them. I had to laugh out loud when Boo fell out of the hammock. And why on Earth would you split wood with the ax facing you??!!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I'm hopeing they shake it up a little too. I'm not big on the fact that any of them got it so cushy right off. What they've shown of personalities so far I'd have to say I'm kida rooting for Earl at the moment.....but in the office pool one son is Lisi and my other one got Rita. They haven't shown much of them yet so I'm not all for them. Last time we pulled Ozzy. I thought we were winning for sure. oh well...

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I almost peed my pants after Boo hit his eye then chopped his finger and you see him in the background as they are talking about how accident prone he is and on que the hammock breaks and he falls out lolol
Now thats good tv lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts