Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
27,948 Posts
I enjoy these shows too. That "What Not to Wear" show is brutal! The way they secretly tape and then dissect a person are something else. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it. I kept yelling at the screen at the male host of the show, he needs a fashion & personality make over, lol.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Ilove what not to wear. Although I have only seen the American version, I hear the BBC one is better. I also love Faking It on TLC. I have found that TLC is one of the best channels. I don't really have to worry about what Dd will see on there. But I did miss the one where the guy went from drag racer to drag queen on Faking it. LOL When Alex yelled, "Mom, That's a guy!!!" at the t.v. I thought I'm not ready to go there yet. LOL

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I havne't seen 'what not to wear' yet, i've looked all over for it and havne't even found that we might have it on here yet?

I LOVE extreme makeover :D the only reason 'the bachelor' gets watched by me is so I won't forget to watch the extreme makeover shows :D i love seeing how happy the people get, it's just incredible!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i found it i found it! It's on TLC at 10 on saturdays, only they didn't say if that was am or pm. guess i'll just check tv guide.com

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I haven't seem What Not to Wear but when they were showing previews my dd said "if you were on that show they would throw all your clothes away". Remind me to get even when she's old and gray and has spent all her money dressing her children and must wear "unfashionable" clothes. LOL

pt

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I have seen What Not to Wear, and while I do like some of the advice they give, that guy host needs to do something with his hair and wardrobe. IMO he is one of the LAST people who should be commenting on how other people look! :laugh:

·
Registered
593 Posts
i kinda like this show too..thought i was the onl;y closet watcher..lol..i was just at the tlc site and it says he cut off all of his hair..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts