Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think Andrew will pick? Kirsten or Jen? I think he'll pick Kirsten, but I'm hoping he'll pick Jen. Jen is far more down to earth and sweet. Kirsten bugs me for some reason.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
woahhh it's on TONIGHT? omg! I would have been sitting here waiting until wednesday :eek:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's a 2 hr show tonight...though I don't think he's actually picking until Wed. I think they may be dragging it out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
ohhh I know what you mean, kind of like what they did with joe millionaire :(

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well sheesh...no wonder why we're BOTH confused LOL...they are showing commercials that say that he's going to pick on Wed...but he IS doing it after this commercial.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I watched it and was glad he picked Jen. I feel that Kirsten is too young and it shows in many conversations.

How sad is it that we talk about them like we know them!! lol :D

On Wed night they are having a special with the new couple. Oh...and the next one is going to have "fun" Bob as the new Bachelor. What do you think of that?

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
::go Bob, go Bob, go Bob:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob is cool, and it should be interesting to find him a woman.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
SO glad he picked Jen! Not a big fan of Kristen, over here. I'm excited to watch with Bob!!! Guess they won't be alternating Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor, etc.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just hope they don't do a Bachelorette with Kirsten :rolleyes: I'm not a fan either.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am also a Jen fan. I am so glad that Andrew chose her. His family seemed to really like her. I loved it when they showed the nostil flaring and the family was doing it and then Jen was able to do it too. I really liked his family. I wish Andrew and Jen a future filled with happiness and love and children.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I LIKED JEN ALSO, THE OTHER GIRL WAS FLAKY, THE FACT THAT SHE WAS JUST FINISHING A 3 YEAR RELATIONSHIP RIGHT BEFORE COMING THE SHOW WAS REALLY CRAZY

I LOVE BOB, I THINK THAT WILL BE A GREAT SHOW

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I never watch it, but....I did last night and I also preferred Jen! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm so glad that Andrew picked Jen. I missed the show but went to the website and watched the videos from there.

I can't wait to see Bob on the next bachelor and see who he picks. I really thought he was a hoot!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts