Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting this set up for April!

I am in for one hour per day. How about you? :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
The past couple of weeks haven't been so great for me, so I'm going to need to step it up for April. I'm in for an hour everyday except for one rest day!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I'm in for at least running 4 days a week on my treadmill. Or exercise videos if I get bored. :) Which is usually around 40 to 50 minutes.

Oh, my DD bought a weight bench for me and her!! So I will be adding some of the weight training I used to do! It should arrive in a few days.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thanks for the new thread.

I think I would like to up my activity this month so I'm going to aim for an hour 5 days a week.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I am in for 40 minutes on the treadmill 5 days a week. I did well last month until the last week due to my back acting up.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One hour walking today. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only 30 minutes today. :(

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Storm today so I could only manage 15 minutes before I was soaked and cold.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
My family all went to the high school track tonight. Me and my daughter ran two miles and it was extra hard because it was so windy. The little one rode his bike and ran too. :p

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
32 minutes of jogging on the treadmill was all I had time for day. I am already way behind on my goal for the month so I am going to definitely have to kick it up a notch!

·
19,119 Posts
I'm sticking with 900 minutes for this month.
Today I did so min.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not doing too well so far but it is the weathers fault. Only 15 minutes today. Tomorrow it is calling for sunny skies so I hope to make up some time and do a double duty. :)

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
45 minutes on the treadmill today.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
My back is finally better and here is yesterday's info:

Treadmill - 40 minutes, 2.86 miles, 504 calories burned

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yesterday I did 45 minutes of brisk walking with a friend plus 30 minutes of jogging/walking on the treadmill so I met my goal!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I'm ready to join this challenge again. Today I rode the recumbent bike for 15 minutes.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 hour 15 minutes today. :)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts