Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April Coupon Swap **UPDATED WITH SWAP PARTNERS**

Hi, everyone! Things were a little busy in March, so I wasn't able to get the swap up, but let's get started on an April swap.

We will be swapping an envelope of coupons (try to include at least 25 coupons). If you have forms and would like to include a few with your swap, that would be great. I know some people have an abundance of forms and some people are in the land of no forms, so forms will be optional. Also, in prior swaps, we would include a little something extra, such as stickers, post it notes, a stamp, pen, etc. The "little something extra" will be optional as well.

As for expiration dates, let's try to send coupons with expiration dates of 30 days out or later. For example, January swap coupons should have an expiration date at the end of February or later. (If you have a really good coupon that you know your partner could use right away with a shorter expiration date, that would be an exception.) But, for the majority of coupons, let's aim for the 30 days. That will give us plenty of time to be able to use the coupons once we receive them.

When you sign up, please include info, such as if you can use baby coupons, pet coupons, if you can double or triple up to a certain dollar amount, and a brief list of any items that you could use coupons for. This will give your swap partner some ideas of what to send you.

Please sign up to this thread if interested. I'll keep sign up open until Monday, April 17th and I'll post the list on Tuesday, April 18th. That should give us enough time to get our swaps out by the end of April.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm in! I have plenty of extra coupons that I won't use.

Can use coupons for:
Pizza Rolls
Charmin
Mtn Dew
Toaster Strudels
All brand detergent

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I haven't done one of these yet, so count me in.

I can use:
Tide
Downey
Bounce
Mr. Clean
Sensodyne Toothpaste
Always Pads/Pantiliners
Venus Razor Blades
Satin Care Shave Gel
Dove Body Wash
Peter Pan Peanut Butter
Eggo Waffles
Toaster Strudel
Coke products

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i'd love to join! i can use: any food, soda, baby items (NOT diapers), cat and dog food, etc., etc., thanks!!:):)

·
Registered
652 Posts
count me in, how does this work do we just pick someone to send coupons to or does someone tell us the order... thanks a bunch.
I need
International delight creamer
Land o' lakes butter or margerina (can't spell today)
A&W products
Mt dew and dr pepper
Act II popcorn
Juice (any kind)
Millstone coffee
luzianna tea bags
Fresh express salad mix
Sauve hair care products
olay body wash (the one with lotion ribbons) or any body wash with lots of mositrizers add need it for ds and dd exzema.
Fabric softner any kind
Elctrosol dish soap powder or tablets
cascade dish sopa powder or tablets or gel packs
cottonnail toilet paper
that is it for now thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Count Me In....

I can use the following coupons:

Carnation Good Start
Pampers Diapers & Wipes
Hamburger Helper
Lipton Tea
Starbucks Coffee
Pedigree Dog Food
Coffee Mate Creamer
Advantage Shave Gel
Nestle Toll House Chips
Pop Tarts
Cereal (Any Type)
Quaker Oatmeal
Charmin
Bounty
Land O Lakes Butter

Thanks!

Pepper

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will post a list of which member sends to which member around April 18th. Then, you will PM the person you are sending to for that member's address. Envies will need to be sent out by month end.
So, who else is interested? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm new here and have limited internet access but this might be fun! Count me in! :)

Can Use (double coupons near me!):
organics
sugar-free items
low fat items
Coke products
whole grains
really good bargains on packaged foods
fruits and veggies
restaurants: Hoss, Eat N Park
convenience stores: Sheetz

Have enough air fresheners, deodorant, and laundry supplies.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Please count me in if it's not too late to join :) I have lots of coupons I do not use & signed up @ AC MOORE to get NEWSDAY delivered so I got a $100 AC MOORE giftcard for signing up :)

Now I never get the WEEKENDER papers which was free & also had some coupons in it & also MICHAEL'S coupons. So then I'd get double MICHAEL'S coupons, store circulars w/coupons, etc.

TIA :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
I can't wait, to swap coupons

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, the list is posted below. Please pm your partner for her mailing address. Let's try to get the envelopes in the mail before month end. If I have overlooked someone, please let me know. :)

livenbemerry
sends to
wendy
sends to
emily hope
sends to
mommy2three
sends to
schellie69
sends to
powen
sends to
monkey143
sends to
UPSyours2
sends to
livenbemerry

·
Registered
652 Posts
powen could you please email me you list and your, address, so I can start getting coupons ready for me my email is [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All swaps should be in the mail, hopefully, no later than tomorrow. We usually say mail by the end of the month, so maybe you will get your envelope this week. Keep us posted!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts