load of laundry
clean off table

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) list 3 things you want to get done.

I really need to check my spelling!

ilc, doing ok, Need to pace myself more, its hard to do with the weather being so nice, thanks for asking! Sounds like you are being a busy bee!! Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting things done!

·
19,119 Posts
4/1 Tuesday

Refill meds container DONE
Dr appts on the other side
Soccer treasurers report

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
2/3, +2

I did do the "big" grocery shop today, and did spend a lot of time on the phone with the finance office, trying to find out who needs to do what to get my payment from 2 months ago "released." It's all calculated, it's "there." It's just stuck. Like chips that don't fall down in the vending machine--the world's most expensive chips... ;D

I *DIDN'T* do the third garden bed today, but that is because the weather was nice enough that I rented a powerwasher and did the deck, instead. Unfortunately, it's BIG deck, and it hadn't been done in an embarrassingly long time, so it took HOURS. Tomorrow morning I need to go over the spots I missed, because I'm sure there are some (many.) Then I'm going over to my parents' house to do their fence and siding-- Mom said she wanted Dad to do it for her birthday (which is Friday.) I told Dad I'd pay the couple extra bucks to change my 4-hr rental to 24 hours, and then he could do the labor... yeah, that is rapidly turning into "I bring the washer, I do the washing, he sleeps in..." ;)

Wednesday:
- touch-up the deck
- do fence and siding for Mom
- return washer

Oh, and my other +1 for today was that I swapped out our empty propane tanks for full ones.

·
19,119 Posts
2/3 - did not get the report done, nor am I going to the meeting tonight. Spent the day on the other side in doctors offices and am wiped out. Hopefully we will not have any tsunami problems tonight as we live across the street from the ocean.

4/2 Wednesday
Take Dorothy to the other side for last doctors presurgery appt!!
Package and mail to DD, DH & swap
Work on finishing hula costumes

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2/3

wed
cut, freeze strawberries
load of laundry, didnt do yesterday
vacuum

Happy Birthday to you Mom Z, how nice of you to do the pressure washing for her, and your Dad!

Mauimagic, stay safe, heard you were under a warning, this pacing yourself is harder than I thought, it doesn't take much to wear a person out!

Jen, are you feeling better?

·
Registered
415 Posts
3/3 today. I discovered something about me today...I have definite issues with getting rid of stuff! My books are like family, and I could only let go of about 30 of them, and my junk drawer... well I don't really want to talk about that.:blush:
Tomorrow:

1. set up my candy making spot in the dining room.
2. make grocery list for candy supplies I need.
3. call in and go pick up a couple of prescriptions.

Pinetree, I'm feeling a lot more normal. No fevers and my energy level is increasing. Thanks for asking.

Jen

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
3/3 today, +2
- touched-up my deck and went ahead and did the east face of the house where there was a bit of green going on
- Took the washer over and did the fence and siding for Mom. I did it instead of Dad and told him that that was HIS birthday present. He grinned and said, "Thank you!" So hey, two birthdays knocked out for $10! (that's how much extra it cost to keep the machine for 24 hours instead of 4...)
- and returned to Home Depot with 16 minutes to spare! ;)

-Also finally got around to filling the third garden bed
-Got fresh gas in the mower and worked on clearing the fence line, made some really good progress!

Thursday:
- Straighten up a bit
- 5 hours at the garden center
- work on the fence line some more

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1/3, don't ask

thurs
cut up, bag, freeze 20lbs chicken
load of laundry?
plant some seedlings into bigger pots

My yard was looking all green and the daffy's are blooming, now everything is covered in white again, ugh, I know April is our month for alot of snow, but, I sure wish spring would sprung.. if thats a word, but the sun is melting the snow pretty fast.

Dh is thinking about cleaning out a freezer this weekend, ugh, but guess it needs to be done. I still need to plant the broccoli plants, plus home depot is having a big black friday sale that I think I need to have alot of whats on sale,,, will see..

·
19,119 Posts
Glad to hear that health is improving all around!

Thursday
1. Finish all hula costumes, deliver tonight - try on any ?able ones
2. Put away all sewing stuff
3. Get soccer stuff together and do reports

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
3/3 today

I'm thrilled to say that I finished clearing our fence line!!! Seriously, you have no idea how big a deal that is... old chicken wire, grown through with vines and shrubs and brambles, and now all of it's gone, gone, GONE!!! YAY!!! Shaved down to the ground!!! Of course it will try to grow back, but by then, we'll have the privacy fence up, and I'll only have to worry about what comes up on OUR side of the fence, instead of what grows THROUGH the fence...We have a guy coming to do an estimate on Monday... originally we were going to do it ourselves, but Hubs is feeling lazy, and I can't/won't do it myself, and he'd critique every little thing if I tried. And while I'd prefer panels, this guy is apparently looking to do stick-by-stick, which is what Hubs prefers (which will, of course, be far more expensive...ggrrrr!!!)

Oh, and +1, I moved all the cinderblocks from the neighbors' junk pile over into my yard-- she said I could have them, so I needed to move them now, before there's a big ol' fence in the way!

Tomorrow:
-Check out the Home Depot Black Friday Sale... I'm going to see if they will give me a price-adjustment for all that soil I bought in the last few weeks at $3.33 which is now $2... If so, great, if not, oh well. And they are advertising strawberries and vegetables for $2 a pot, so that may be worth the visit.
- 4 hours at the Garden Center. Maybe. Probably. Hard to say. The schedule is all messed up. I wasn't supposed to work tomorrow, but they asked if I could while I was in today. Then they said "nevermind." Then they called to ask could I do it after all.
-Rest. I've been overdoing it the past few days and am hurting pretty badly. I still have a ton of brush to run to the dump on Saturday, so a little rest tomorrow is definitely called for.

In fact, the only reason I'm not at Home Depot tonight is that I kinda can't move! :) I'm sure the Aleve will be kicking in soon... if not, there's always vodka! ;)

·
19,119 Posts
Our tendency to overdo does tend to cause aches and pain - I overdid pool exercises today - while it felt great at the time, my body is talking to me now.

Only have 2 dresses to hem which I will do and deliver Sunday
Most of the sewing stuff is put away!
Will be getting up early to do the soccer stuff

Friday

Soccer stuff complete & deliver
10:30 haircut
Clean out refrigerator

1 - 20 of 111 Posts