Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if we are planning an ornamnet exchange again this year as i had an idea and wanted to know before i got too creative

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
i haven't been on much, but i would participate as well

·
Registered
699 Posts
Me too...it's always such fun

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
What kind of exchange would you prefer? Person -> person, or a group exchange where you make one for each person in the group?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Hey are we exchanging this year?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
We have been doing a group exchange. We were mailing them to mauimagic but she's not doing it this year.
Fern

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
whats so bad that before mauimagic said she wasn't doing it I had already started making them.
Fern

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
If we could get a few signup and turn it around quickly i would be willing to box and ship. Only like 5 people expressed interest. Thats doable

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
What kind of exchange would you prefer? Person -> person, or a group exchange where you make one for each person in the group?
Maybe I didn't make myself clear the first time.

I'll organize this. Do you guys want a group exchange or a person-to-person swap?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Great!! Im totally in
Group
Whats the signup deadline?
Mailing Date?

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
Sign-up by NOV 7, 2012.

Deadline to mail to me: NOV 26, 2012. I know the timing is a bit short but I'm sure everyone wants their ornaments sooner rather than later, right? :D

Hopefully this gets everything to me by Dec 3 or sometime that week. I have obligations the following week and cannot delay mailing things back to you. If your envelope does not arrive that first week in Dec, you won't be in the swap.

Be sure to include a postage paid return envelope when you send your ornaments to me.

Also, just in case of inclement weather, pack your ornaments in a sealed plastic bag. I've had packages left in the rain before. Not that we've had much rain this year....

The first part of my email (for this swap only) is "cooking4two"

The second part is "@hotmail.com"

Be sure you put in the subject line that this is for the holiday ornament exchange. I am running another hobby swap from the same account and you do not want to end up in the wrong group!

I will send my mailing address when I hear from you.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Well you know I want in.....I also posted to your email........
Fern

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Ok I sent you an email. What sized Posted mailer should we send with?

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
You want a mailer at least big enough to hold the 6+ ornaments you are going to get back.

I'll post how many we have total when the sign up deadline ends.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ooh, I want in too, I'll send you an email shortly! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts