Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I pretty much never wear them, unless we are going out to play in the snow. I couldn't even find them all last winter because I had put them away and didn't remember that they were on the basement landing.

I have worn them once this winter, though.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I LOVE my black,heeled boots and wear them all yr long! Ive just about worn them out. :eek:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Yes, big clunky grippy snow boots. they work great and I have fallen too many times or had my toes to the point of almost frostbite too many times. There's no messing around I like to be outdoors too much. I do have heel dress winter boots as well and I wear them to company functions.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
I'm wearing flip flops right now. If it gets cold out I wear clogs.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I bought new winter boots this year and I love them. They are stylish and super warm. I was really surprised that they kept my feet nice and toasty, but they passed the test when we took the kids sledding. They have a bit of a heel on them, so that's always interesting when you're pregnant. lol

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yep I do, mine are suede flats and they only go up above my ankle a bit. But yes I do wear mine. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
If I could find some cute ones then yes

·
Registered
626 Posts
I hate boots. Really I hate anything that goes up over my ankes. I do have a couple of pair that my hubby talked me into buying (some male hormonal thing).

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I am a boot type of person all year round! :D I wear boots in the summer, winter, fall and spring. Knee-high or higher! I have a bit of a boot fetish. ;)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Yes, I have a variety of boots. I have snow boots and dress boots. I hate it when my feet get wet. I've been wearing them a lot this winter.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I don't have snow boots, but I do have a pair of waterproof hiking boots that I will wear during the winter so my feet don't get wet.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I love wearing my boots all winter. Even if the pavement is dry, I slip them on anyway because it's cold out and that's enough of an excuse for me.

They are black and fur-lined and have a front zipper but I can slip them on and off without zipping. They almost come up to my knees.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I've never liked boots...I did see some hiking boots I liked,but didnt buy.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
If I could find some functional boots that were also cute, I might. But, so far, I haven't found any, so I just wear my sneakers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts