Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
...and I thought my house was a mess and in disorder...this is incredible. I stopped eating my icecream while looking at the pictures...

I don`t want to judge this person, but what a terrible way to live...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
ugh...how gross! I thought my house was bad, but it's nowhere near as bad as that one!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Now I think I may really be a neat freak. I thought my house was a total wreck,makes me feel better to know I'm no where near that. Can we say-"Fly Lady" NOW>>>

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think this mess was more than Flylady could handle. I can't believe people live like that. I hope all you ladies feel better about your housekeeping skills! :crackup:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh that is so gross !! I live in a Clean Palace compared to those pictures!! :(

Oh that is so gross !! I live in a Clean Palace compared to those pictures!! :( :yucky:

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Oh my gosh! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I think it was Woman's Day that showed alot of this about 2 years ago--YUK, the book she talks about by Julie Morganstern, "organizing from the inside out" really is a great resource, especially for organizing paperwork.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Do you think those pictures are real? I don't see how anyone could live in that?

Anyways--that was gross! Now I feel like the best housekeeper ever! LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
Anyone who lives like that must be terribly depressed. To come home and face that everyday, I can't imagine. Being an ex-landlord though I can say that it is more common than you might think.

After one eviction I literally had to rake the food from the carpet before I could vacume. It was a roach picinic. YUCK! :(

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I am going to show those to my husband the next time he complains about the house! Maybe then he will shut-up!:lol:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That is really sad. I could not imagine my life being so out of control. I know for myself I get depressed just having a bunch of stuff out of place- but to have actual garbage and old food laying around with it- I'd shoot myself.

I knew this lady who's car looked like those pictures. I can only imagine what her house looked like.

Laura

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
OH MY HECK!!!!! That's totally NASTY!!! I literally feel sick to my stomach!! How can anyone live like that?!?!!? Depressed or not..I couldn't! It seems the mess would make a person MORE depressed!! Ugh!! I need a drink of water before I :puke:

All I can say is GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts