Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
OMGoodness! LOL! This is too funny! I'm so glad we don't get cable or the kitties might start fighting for control of the remote!:laugh:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
My cat loves to watch Animal Planet and other nature shows. I think he'll be watching,:paw: :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
lol My cats already get too much tv time, and I'm not adding another program to their addiction. lol Just kidding.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I don't have a cat anymore, but I had to turn the TV off, she would watch the commercails and constantly nag for certain kinds of cat food and toys..... I thought this is too much for me and traded her in on some children.....

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
You ladies are too funny! :laugh:

My cats do watch TV also, especially the little ones!! If I remember, I might just turn it on for them! :D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I miss my kitty. I had to give her to a friend because Gabe was allergic. :( He's going on new allergy medication soon, so maybe someday again. She was a Maine Coon and huge. She had a cute little window hammock and would watch the world go by. I caught her watching tv all the time. She was fascinated by shows. She would sometimes bat at the commercials.
This concept is very funny to me, but I have heard of pet spas where the pets get pampered and play sports too. ;) They have huge obstacle courses and fun things for them to do. Afterwards, they get to get a nice hot bath and groomed.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sara, our cat is Maine coon as well and is very huge also. She is a wonderful cat, with an attitude that makes us chuckle and is a wonderful addition to our home.

When she was a baby, dd use to put doll dresses on her and push her in her doll buggy. The cat would lay there just like a baby!! To this day, she is still dd's cat.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Aren't Maine Coons sweet? They are just so smart. Mine used to fetch. I love the way they almost talk. Awww, I miss mine so much.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Two of our three cats watch TV. One absolutely loves football- she'll watch it forever, sitting absolutely still in front of the TV. She also bats at things on TV periodically- we'll be laying in bed watching a movie, and all the sudden a paw will come up from the bottom of the screen-- it's hilarious! :D

·
27,948 Posts
My cat is so lazy I'm sure he'd just sleep through the whole thing. How lazy is he? He's so lazy he lays down to drink his water.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts