Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Michigan and I swear if we don't get some rain soon all my poor flowers and foods are gonna up and die!

How are the rest of you doing? :fuming:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It has been getting really hot here the last few days, today we were right at 100!! My poor tomato plants are ready to fall over! Our garden isn't looking to good either. I have been going out after the sun goes down and giving everything a really good soaking!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
It's been hot here, but we did at least get some of the rain that had been down south. We can use the rain, but the floods were terrible down there. What's worse, floods or fires?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
It has been really hot here, but we have had some rain. So, they are doing okay.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I you need rain just post and complain about it. lol The very night I posted, we had a large thunderstorm and it rained all night and most of the day. Yippie!

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
My garden is fairing ok, but all my planters died while we were away for 3 days. The front of my house looks like a petunia graveyard.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We're doing pretty well here. It's been raining every few days so I really haven't needed to water too much. When it comes time I need to water everything, I water my garden, then it rains that night. It seems like if I need it to rain, all I have to do is water my garden or wash my car. LOL

Laura

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
It finally rained here! Can't tell now though, dry as a bone!

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
I have lost a lot of my outside plants to the heat this year. It has been so warm and when we leave for a short camping trip, I lose some of my plants.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am watering as I message. The sprinkler has been on since 6. We planted about 100 hemlocks and don't want them to go the the graveyard as you all put it.

Does anybody here ever go to plant swaps? Went to about 5 0r 6 last year and got close to 100 new plants. so of course have already bitten the dust in this heat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts