Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a document that i made by hand and scanned into my computer. I took it to Word (windows 98) program and tried to insert it onto a document. It is suppsed to be 8.5'' wide by 5.5" long. Each time i change the paper size and try to adjust the insert to fit it cuts it off weird. I end eup with just half my document. I have a stack of 23 "not right's". I am getting frustrated, can anyone help? i need six of these. size 8.5 by 5.5. It'll take me forever by hand.

ugh I can't load the document.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is there something i can do? all i want is a document i can print off. something maybe step by step that you can tell me to do so that i can do it on my own printer here.

or maybe you have a program that you can create a document and email it to me? :bang:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I have no idea how to help you on this one Missy. Maybe Sara will know when she pops on. :hugz:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect! thanks.

i have a hard time keeping straight who took what medicines at what time...especially when more than one of us are ill. so i thought a chart would help. i figured i'd note under each medicine name how much was to be taken (ie, one pill every 4 hrs or whatever the doesage is). In the squares i can mark what time it was taken and up to five medicines. (the most i was perscribed for any of my sinus infections was 4 so i thought 5 was good for space). I thought i would print these on different cardstock for each kid and myself, and laminate them. then each time we are given meds, i can mark the charts using a dry erase marker. I can erase each night before bed and start new each morning till course of medicines were over. And being laminated, it can be used over and over for a very long time, at least until the lamination wears out. and having the perscribing doctors name and number on the chart would help if i had any questions. Makes it easy too for Dh to know when dkids got their meds too in case he is watching them; he'd know when i gave them something last. And i figured with cold and flu season comming up, maybe having this on hand before they get colds would be helpful too.

Thanks again! :yippee:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts