Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am from Southern Arkansas. I am married with two children. I love to craft, travel, go camping, love the ocean..but there is none here..:(
So if ya want lets talk:)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hiya :wave: and welcome to Frugal Village :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
:welcome: hope you like it here!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome2: to frugal village.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Lilbit, I was raised in the land of tall pines and pink tomatoes. I live in NW Louisiana now but Arkansas is still home.

Katie :wave:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wondering if any of you from Arkansas could give me some places to visit in Arkansas..some places of interest, history, crafting festivals, camping, etc.?
We always go to De Gray lake...I want to do something different..something we could get up and do on weekends. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was wondering if any of you from Arkansas could give me some places to visit in Arkansas..some places of interest, history, crafting festivals, camping, etc.?
We always go to De Gray lake...I want to do something different..something we could get up and do on weekends. Any suggestions?
Have you been to the vineyards in Altus? You'll find lots of wineries there that give free wine tasting daily and there's a German-Swiss restaurant at Wiederkehr wineries, check it out. There's an interesting national park at Fort Smith with a museum where the gallows and replica of the courthouse of Judge Parker is there. If you have the yearly pass for national parks, you can get in free with the pass. I heard the Janet Huckabee museum in Ft Smith is good but I haven't visited it yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts