Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bumble bee?!!!!! I can't get a flipping thing done for trying to do everything that needs to be done! I'm soooooo frustrated. The phone's ringing, the dog's barking, I boiled soup over at lunch (made a HUGE mess), I have a list as long as my leg of things that I have to do before I leave on Tues. to take my dmom for surgery in Dallas. I feel like I'm gonna pop! Do you ever have these days? (stomping off to try to do something, anything to feel as if I actually accomplished one complete task for the day)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know how you feel. My 2 year old is WILD, she can get a hugh sugar high on a chocolate chip. It usually lasts a long time. If she is loud than the baby is upset. then you never get any work done. It has been like that for a couple of days now. I need a weekend babysitter.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Lisa, Hon you can ONLY do ONE thing at a time! Look over your list, what is the MOST important thing you need to do? Do it first, then go to the sceond one, if you do it in baby steps it'll all fall into place for you.

Sending prayers for dmother that surgery is a sucess.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey are you living my life, I think your my alter ego! LOL. I have been having one of those months actually. I say try the baby steps thing, it's the only thing that keeps me sane. And even that is debatable

Nealy

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Yes!!
I will be working all morning doing things then I'll look at the to do list I made that morning and I hadn't gotten ANYthing done from that list!

It's so easy for me to get distracted when my daughter is dumping out the entire tub of animal crackers like she is right now...or she found a pen and scribbles on herself, or when I dump half a jar of flour on the floor while trying to cook some lunch, or I find a huge spot of chocolate on the butt of my jeans that won't come out so i have to make an outfit change before running outside to dump out a stinky diaper....phew! Stuff like that just eats up my day too :eek:

But when I need to feel like I did something I just vacuum the floor, or put my junk in 'neat piles' ...or both whichever the house needs at the moment.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................................
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

·
Registered
895 Posts
Huh what? I can't hear you over all the buzzing. :laugh: The answer to your question is a definite yes!! I think it comes with the job. ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
LOL! Oh can I relate.:) I have now tried to prioritize my "to do" list with the most important things first. I also go to God in prayer and ask Him to help me to do all it is that He would have me do that day. Some days the phone does keep ringing or people stop by, but...maybe they needed to talk or needed encouraging and that is what God had planned for me to do that day.:)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
yep. i take a nap, well try to. kids go to their rooms for quiet time, momma goes and lays down. then at night when they go to bed, i try to get some of what i needed to get done that day. taking the nap helps a lot. even if i don't actually sleep, i have at least had some quiet time to catch my breath.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I've been having one of those days for the last month. Hang in there! Maybe we can get through it together! :)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Ellise...You are obviously a B.O. (born organized) person! I am learning to prioritize and to use routines...I love FlyLady!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
OH man yes!!It seems like it will never get all done,or little mouths just won't shut.LOL Sunday ds babbled from dh work to a friends house(an hour drive)the whole way.It wore me out just listening too it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts