Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is now a Sargent Major. Of course he is in Atlanta till Saturday so I didnt get to see him get pinned. He called someone here and they told him that on Monday we could come in a they would do a mock ceremony so I could see it. Not the same but the thought is nice.
Of course the raise doesnt hit till the 15th but its a biggie and we will need it when dh has to go to Utah in January for at least a yr.

·
Registered
215 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome. Just in time for a rank raise AND the regular pay raise in January! You must be proud. :)

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Congrats on the frocking! (Or whatever the Army calls it when you're promoted but not paid for it yet...)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Congratulations! that is a great accomlishment! Too bad you couldnt see the ceremony.
The raises are just in time for the new year!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats to your dh.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Congratulations! And a big

THANK YOU

to your DH and all the Villagers and their spouses who serve our country. Much of the blessing I enjoy in life is a direct benefit of their service and protection.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Congratulations and what a wonderful Christmas present! :)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Congrats to you too! Because it takes a good supportive wife for a man to have a successful career in the military!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! Promotions are always exciting!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:usasmile::hug2:Congratulations to the new Sargeant Major and Mrs. Sargeant Major.

Cat

·
19,119 Posts
Congratulations to both of you and mahalo for all that you both do!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts