Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANSWERS.haha

I'm an open book and frankly I think everyone I know,knows a little of everything about me.So ask away.Don't be shy with the questions either.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My user name stand for Jason Amanda Lauren Cannon CLARK.I am not very creative in this department.

Used to paint my toe nails,last time I did was right before I had ds,I have no time to do that anymore.Can't even wear makeup half the time

My favorite food is CHOCLATE!!!!! After that comes fresh fruits and veggies,weird order huh?

No scars,just stretch marks,more from dd than ds.Did you know you can get stretch marks on the back of your knee?

I was in hair school and my friend told me her boyfriend had this friend that I need to meet.Went over there to meet him and haven't spent one day without him since.We don't talk to either one of those friends anymore.Weird huh?

A perfect day for me would be to have dh watch the kids while I go yard saling,it is very hard to lug the kids around each one you go to.And since he goes with us I doubt this would ever happen.Oh and to have dinner cooked when I am done.e do have a great time though when we go,we pack our lunch,and sometimes dinner too.Its an all day thing for us.Sometimes we take my inlaws.But one time I would love to go by myself.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How did you come to be a frugalite?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was reading a magazine that had a website in it about being frugal about last July.It really made me wake up and realize where all our money was going and everything.I started by making hm baby food and cutting baby wipes then it really took off as I started to hang all of our clothes and wash dishes by hand.I love it and wish someone would've told me about it when I first started on my own.Since July we have started up a savings account,payed off 3 debts and our pantry is very well stocked.I am happy to say that our electric bill and water bill has been atleast 20% lower each month than the year before.It is really paying off.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Are you from GA or did you move there from somewhere else? (Where the heck IS Dallas, GA - I should know since I'm a GA girl myself! LOL).

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope,avtually I moved to GA from Kanasa in 1995 when my dad got transfered.I met my dh about a year later and then dad moved back to kansas and of course I stayed.Dallas is about 20 miles west of atlanta.Around the cobb county and bartow county line.

Favorite ice cream is strawberry,it has been since I was little.Also strawberry is my favorite cake.And yes I did play with strawberry shortcake dolls.LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts