Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 months ago dd#2 had a wreck and totalled her car. We researched and looked for comparable cars in the price range that the insurance was going to allow and we simply couldn't replace it for the money. Soooooo after much agony and worry we decided to buy the car back from the insurance co. and have it fixed. It would *seem* that at long last it's done. I may be making the 3 hour road trip tomorrow to inspect it before we pay for it. If we get the call that it's really and truly finished. So ladies, I'm asking for a few auto body prayers and positive thoughts that we did the right thing here. The auto body shop assured us it was repairable.......but then he stood to make a few thousand $'s. Oh Pu---leeeaze let this be a good thing. Updates to follow.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Waiting to hear the updates Lisa, trust yourself here, I'm sure that things will turn out fine.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am praying it will work out fine Lisa ....... Let us know !

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lisa, I hope that all turns out well with the car. I will say a prayer to St Christopher for a safe trip for you and a prayer for a successful repair also.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gosh thanks ladies...I'm not going today. Talked to them earlier and they said that it won't be ready today. Having problems with a warning lite. Hope to get it fixed and good as (almost) new soon. I'll keep ya posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts