Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,

I hope everyone is well...I've been reading tons just not posting too often. I don't feel I have to much to offer lately.

We are still trying to get our LOC paid down but we just recently found we have to get a brand new roof even though ours is only 9 years old...the original roofers laid it out all wrong and we have shingles flying off with the slightest gust of wind. :( We also had to buy some expensive must haves for the house...so that's all holding me back...BUT...I STILL have my goal of paying it off this year...we are at about 28K.

Anyhow...this is a personal favor...My blog was nominated @ homeschool blog awards. I was actually nomiated in two catagories, but I don't feel I deserve the super homeschooler blog award, as the person ahead of me is someone I always visit for inspiration. :)
I am in another catagory and i'm in 2nd place. I won't win anything, I don't think (maybe a book), but it's a recognition that I"ve put so much work into my blog. If you have known me in the past and would like to vote, I would be so happy and honored to have your vote. Here is the link, and my blog is titled A Day in The Life.

http://homeschoolblogawards.com/index.php/best-cyber-buddy-blogger/

Visit my blog and say hello, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to have friends visit and keep in touch that way.

Other than that- have a great weekend- Thank God it's Friday!!!!!!:cheergrl:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Hi Diane!! I'll be glad to vote for you! I love reading about your family! Your faith inspires me so much. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sari- I see you are in Florida too...I'm in North/Central Florida, what region are you in?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
you got my vote justmeD.. Hope you win

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
great blog!

I voted too

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Voted. Good Luck. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well...I didn't win, but it's perfectly fine. Thank you guys so much for the votes! If you ever need a vote, you know who to ask. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts