Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there anyone from Downeast Maine??? From Bangor to Brooksville - Belfast to Ellsworth??

Triddine

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
bangor girl here. slightly misplaced right now, but bangor girl at heart.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
there's more, just wait and they will come on. They might not be all down east though. :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Its funny how when I think of england I think of Robin Hood and castles, but everyone else around me thinks of the queen lol
Not from there but sure pretty country by pics Ive seen on internet and shows on t.v.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Greater Portland area!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LOL I am such a maine girl that i have a pinecone, pine needles and a chickadee tattooed on my shoulder! (for other sentimental reasons, not just because i miss maine)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Neighbor to the south here. My mom grew up in Woodland, Maine. Anyone know where that is?!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Ok, so not really a true Maniac, but my family is from way up in Aroostook county. My family has been there for over 12 generations (they were in the revolutionary war). My mom left with my grandparents in 1964 when she was in high school..............so my family's been there for 400 years, and I get born 6 lousy years after my mom left..........AAAARGH!!!! I love being there, and I love how I feel being so near to my familys roots.

·
Registered
268 Posts
LOL I am such a maine girl that i have a pinecone, pine needles and a chickadee tattooed on my shoulder! (for other sentimental reasons, not just because i miss maine)
I like pinecones but there is a limitation, ouch. :couch: Nope, they won't find me. ;)

piney

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Neighbor to the south here. My mom grew up in Woodland, Maine. Anyone know where that is?!?!?
yeah, it's West of Caribou, kinda by the border of canada that dips down to the eastern side of upper maine

(clear as mud, eh??)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not from Downeast but not too far from it. Located in a little town called Harrison...which will not be visible on a map soon if the snow does not stop!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts