Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
BTW - IMHO, the $5 Amazon Giftcards provide the best value on cash out. They are 450 apiece. They are cheaper than the $25 and $50 Amazon gift cards, and the Paypal $5 is 700.

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~Thanks! I'm 20% to my first reward. :D I can see what I'll be doing during the baby's naps now. :crackup: ~

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I have earned 20 dollars worth of amazon gift cards since I started using it as my search engine. I could earn a lot more if I participated more. Totally worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I love Swagbucks! I just cashed out for another $5.00 Amazon GC. I think I've made over $140 in Amazon $$ for this year's Christmas gifts.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I just learned of this site last week and I'm enjoying it. I've got my favs picked out when I'm ready to cash out.

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
BTW - IMHO, the $5 Amazon Giftcards provide the best value on cash out. They are 450 apiece. They are cheaper than the $25 and $50 Amazon gift cards, and the Paypal $5 is 700.
I have to second that! :D I've already earned 14 of those $5 gift cards (well, really it's a code that you receive a couple weeks after you submit for your prize). It's such a great help with purchasing needed items! :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
ok im going to try this too...someone send me a referral code and Ill use it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks...what is the easiest way to earn the most points?

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
~Using the toolbar search box for internet searches has given me over 200 points in a little over a week. That's pretty easy. ;) ~

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The $5 Amazon GC is by far (IMO) the best code. I use it as an additional discount on my Subscribe and Save orders. Really makes lugging big stuff like diapers, etc home for the store so unnecessary!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Another easy way to earn points is if you buy Groupons. You can link it through your SB account and get points.

·
Registered
708 Posts
thanks for reminding me to cash my points in...

had enough for two $5 ones and working on a 3rd...something to do in my spare time...

T

·
0 Posts
I usually get them from seaches, I try and make sure I hit one each day. If I get inspired, I'll do the daily poll or watch the videos. I average about 1 Amazon $5 GC per month. It helps out at Christmas, since most of my Christmas shopping comes from Amazon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts