Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ohhhhhhhh why me? my aunt invited her self over and i dont like her..her son is up north for training and will be here a month..he is always welcome here,he a pleasure to have a round his mother is not..

well today is his birthday and im making him a cake(not sure what mix i will be usingLOL) he planned to buy chinese food for mothers may but now his father will have to chip in(i dont now if he can afford it)

and im not working so they will have to eat what i have in the house( grew up poor) so i know how to make a meal out of nothing,

maybe i should count my blessings:
she lives 300+ miles away and could be closer(horrors)

and to top it off i have a project for class and i have no ideal how to do it..

oh and my house is a mess

thanks for letting me vent

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Relax and enjoy your cousin! I'm sure your aunt just wants to spend the day with her baby boy. With all the things going on in the world she is probably wanting to be around her family more than ever. It's only for a short time. Do a quick pick up on the house (we are doing that here, we have relatives who just called and said they will be coming out to visit in about 1 1/2 hours and my house is a mess also). We are only doing the "public" areas! LOL! Don't get stressed about it and IF your aunt says or does something that bothers you, try to change the subject or let it roll off your back for your cousin's sake since it is his birthday.

Blessings,
Debbie

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your unwanted guest. I can relate, I have an Aunt that I also do not care too much for, I would be horrified to have her want to come to my house. Is there anyway that you can suggest to her that maybe she could take her son out for his birthday. You could always use the excuse that you have an important project for school and that this is not a good time for company.

Whatever you decide, good luck. I will keep you in my thoughts. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts