Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know that prayed for our auto body woes that it worked. The dealership worked on the car for entire week trying to pin down the problem and found it was electrical. You can imagine how our hearts sank when they told us that! Well, they managed to find the cut wires (from the wreck) and repaired them and after all of this added labor (which normally costs $70/hour!!! :yikes: ) we were only out $300 more. That may not sound like a great deal to some but I say add up about 40 hours @ $70. OMG! It could have been a nightmare. Ssooooo we got dd's car back, it looks amazingly well-can't even tell it was ever wrecked and they even took dings out of the doors without charging us! I'm THRILLED to say the least and wanted to thank you girls sooooooooooooo much.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That is great that they were able to get the car repaired. I am sure it ended up being much cheaper than having to buy a new car.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Good news I am so glad!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I am so glad it worked out so well for you!
Usually dealing with a dealewrship is a nightmare! Sounds like you have a good one there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts