Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just catching up from this weekend and it seems like everyone changed their avatars! I had to actually read the names next to the posts instead of looking at the pictures, LOL.

I think it's nice to change them up once in a while. And MarshHen, your daughter looks beautiful!!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Thanks Sara, and I love yours as well. :heartsm:

·
8,714 Posts
~I know!I was gonna change mine too but I'm getting confused enough with all the little snowmen! I'll just keep my pokemon for now. Sara your little Owen is so sweet!
-Marshhen, this is your adopted daughter, right? I can't believe she actually looks like you!~

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I agree, alot of changed avatars lately and they all are awesome!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I love all the new avatars. The village certainly has beautiful members and children :). I love the holiday avatars. They all make me smile as I come across them.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
~I know!I was gonna change mine too but I'm getting confused enough with all the little snowmen! I'll just keep my pokemon for now. Sara your little Owen is so sweet!
-Marshhen, this is your adopted daughter, right? I can't believe she actually looks like you!~
Yep, this is Mickie, our adopted daughter, and everyone say's she looks so much like me. Our son Shane, who lives in Indiana is actually my step son by my dh's first marriage and he looks like me as well. Jennifer, our only child together looks just like my dh and his family, and her oldest son Ethan, looks just like my dh as well. LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts