Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found at Goodwill and Awesome dress to wear to my son's graduation $5.39

It fits me excellent very figure flattering on me.

They still have some like it for sale at Land's End

This dress Women's Knit Shirred Surplice Dress from Lands' End but this print Women's Pattern Knit Shirred Surplice Dress from Lands' End ( IF you wan to see the print click plus size then the purple floral one. it appears more pastel in person than on my computer screen. Far prettier in person that on the screen in my opinion

So a similar dress ( they are out of the Print in my size) would have been $24.99 plus shipping and tax.

I think I did very well.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found at Goodwill and Awesome dress to wear to my son's graduation $5.39

It fits me excellent very figure flattering on me.

They still have some like it for sale at Land's End

This dress Women's Knit Shirred Surplice Dress from Lands' End but this print Women's Pattern Knit Shirred Surplice Dress from Lands' End ( IF you wan to see the print click plus size then the purple floral one. it appears more pastel in person than on my computer screen. Far prettier in person that on the screen in my opinion

So a similar dress ( they are out of the Print in my size) would have been $24.99 plus shipping and tax.

I think I did very well.
Missed edit time.

"So a similar dress ( they are out of the Print in my size) would have been $24.99 plus shipping and tax." if I had ordered it today, since they are now on sale.
$69 if I had bought it when they fist appeared and would have still had it in that print in my size.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Too cute!! Great find!!!

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great find. i have the dress and bought online on sale no where near as cheap as you
It look very comfortable is it?

Do you have the same print too?

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Great find! I love Land's End, good quality stuff.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Very nice! Awesome deal/find. Congratulations!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts