Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yayyy! (oops I should add, the Yayyy is for her being home)

It's kind of funny, each time she comes back from their place she seems 'brand new' and she always looks cuter and more grown up.

They brought us new pictures too! She smiled SO nicely! I am SO excited and can't wait to show you all. (dh has to fix the scanner first) I mean usually she is REALLY cheesy with her smiles, or is sucking her thumb this time, WOW I just don't know what to say lol she just looks about 3 or 4 instead of nearly 2 like she is! ALthough I don't really know what a 3 or 4 year old is supposed to look like lol...

Anyways I'm just all happy to have her back and nice and relaxed. I feel like I"m such a sweeter person now having had that break. I feel bad though because part of me is saying that I should't need a break like that just to funtion :(

Oh but the sad part is while she was at her grandparents she threw up twice, and right now she has about 1/10 the energy she normally would. And the big sign is that she is barely even picking at her food. *sigh* She's also hot to the touch...I hope she feels better soon.

·
27,948 Posts
You're right it's facinating how our loved ones appear to us when we haven't seen them in a while. Especially the little ones. I guess the time away gives you a fresh perspective or something.:) Hope Ayla feels better soon.:heartsm:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope you both feel renewed. I hope she gets better real soon !!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Don't feel bad that you need a break, it's normal. :) We all need break once in while, to better care for our children.

I hope she will feel better soon. Poor little girl. :( It's not very fun to be sick and throw up...((hugs)) to Ayla:tedpink:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Heather, I am glad to hear that Ayla is home but sorry that she is feeling bad. I hope she is feeling better today. Don't feel bad or guilty for needing a break, you are a SAHM and you don't get any break time at all normally so it is natural that you occasionally need a little me time. I know I did when my kiddos were little.

Give that little sweetie pie some big hugs from all of her FV aunties.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Glad she's home, and hope she starts feel better asap. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts