Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby Bib

Posted by: cmdarlin

Description: If your looking for that perfect little gift for a baby shower, try one of our bibs. Their great for protecting baby's outfits. The terry cloth fabric is made of 65% cotton 35% polyester mix and backed with a thin plastic to prevent seepage through to baby's clothing, and have a velcro closure. Washing Instructions: Fasten closure before washing. Machine wash cold with like colors and use a non-chlorine bleach when needed. Air dry. Do not iron.Size: 11" x 7"We have several other designs available so before purchasing, feel free to contact me with any questions on other designs, colors, etc. that are available. I can even do personalizations with the baby's name. Please contact me [email protected] with your ideas and I can get back to you with a picture of what your item will look like when ordered.All custom orders may take 7 - 10 business days to be completed.The price of $6.00 is for one bib only. An additional charge of $2.00 should be added for postage in the US and $2.50 for postage in Canada.Thank You!

Price: $6.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts