Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you know with insurance companies now adays you have to go to the primary care dtr for everything and then if he chooses to send you elsewhere, then he does........well the primary care dtr said he wants me to try meds for 10 days to see what happens. If not any better then we'll do X-RAYS because i could have something wrong with a disc
SO he gave me muscle relaxers and pain pills to take, he touched all along my spine and i had some tender painful spots.......I tried to tell him about the sciatica that a past dtr had informed me of, but he thinks some of the intensive leg pain could be coming from my lower back pain.........
So here i sit at my desk in all sorts of pain and agony and can't make it any better ------ever try explaining something to a dtr and you wonder if they even get it!!!!!!!
:weeping: I actually have almost cried several times today from pain.......So when i leave work i have to go the CVS to get my meds and we'll see what happens. i will go home, get all medicined up, take me a good ole warm :bath: and try to relax.

easier said than done...... :lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Vickie,

I can't imagine having to work in that kind of pain. I hope the meds help and if they don't I hope your doctor will really help you out. The whole process can be so frustrating. :mad:

Enjoy your :bath: I hope it helps. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Sending you lots of hugs and prayers, Vicki. I know you're having a really rough time right now. :angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I hope the pain goes away and that you can be able to relax, after all. Take good care of you.:hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
Hope the meds help ,Vickie. Take care.:apple:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Vickie I hope you are feeling better today and that the meds are helping. I'm sorry you are having to put up with this doc for now and that you are hurting. :(

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope they get to the bottom of it soon & you feel better !!!!!!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I hope the meds bring you some relief soon. Get some rest. :hugz:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts