Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am very considerate and try my best to work with my buyers on ebay. Well I had a lady buy over $100.00 worth of merchandise and sent a lot of e-mails to her and never heard back so I got her contact info from ebay and called. The people there had never heard of her. I waited 1 more week which made for a total of 8 weeks and then left 4 neg feedback 1 for each item. BTW- She was new member with no feedback. Anyway Sun. I log on and she has left 4 neg. feedback for me saying she was hit by a drunk driver and I was incompassionate and so on. She got very nasty in her feedback and if she had been in the hospital how could I have known. I e-mailed ebay about the situation and they took the neg feedback off!!! YAY!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Good for you!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm glad !

·
27,948 Posts
I'm happy things worked out for you.
Strange how the people you contacted never heard of her. Isn't that info she furnished?:loop:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am glad you were able to get the negatives off your account. I wonder why the people you contacted never heard of her??

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think she had given a fake phone no. It was an old man and it worried him that she might be using something else of his.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I am glad for you too..

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Angie, make sure you file with ebay to get your final value fees back. Glad they took the negs off for you. I've had some wackos on ebay lately, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts