Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argh!!!! gonna get these cats! if i could catch em that is! :furious: I don't have a book for my scrap pages yet, never got around to it. So in my closet i have a box that i keep my pages in until i get that book. so i went in to look to see what i have for examples to show for saras posts about techniques, etc. So i open the box.... and :yikes: they have been sleeping in the box, and "kneeded" the pages to make their bed more comfortable...and chewed on embellishments..... arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! On the back corner of the box they pushed it in to gain access to the box, so from the front noone would notice (I'd say quite clever if i weren't so mad).

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Awe, I'm so sorry. Gotta love those cats though even though they do tend to love to get into trouble. Ours does the same thing, only with material if I don't watch her.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have begun redoing a few pages, one is nearly done, looks like about a dozen or so have damage, so will have to work on those.:eek:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Melissa, maybe you should invest in an inexpensive tote type of box, like a plastic one with a tight fitting lid so you can keep the kitties at bay.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh my!! Those kitties!!! Here's sending you "do it again" wishes on your pages!! Good luck!! (just look how cute they are though!;) )

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Bad kitties !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm so sorry that you are having to redo all those pages. I know first hand how frustrating our kitties can be at times. It's a good thing we love them or out the door they would go.:paw:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Darn kitties...I think I'd invest in the tote as Robin suggested...Good luck re-doing your pages.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went out and got the tote tonight. :D now making sure to lock kitties outta our bedroom and my closets!:)

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry for the ruined pages, bad kittties! I'm glad they didn't do something else in the box. :eek:
Now that you bought the plastic tote all your hard work will be safe. Take that kitties!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Sorry about your pages, Melissa! At least they can be fixed. Can't wait to see them! :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Sorry about the pages! I know you will be able to make them as good as or better than new! Naughty kitties!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts