Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got notification that I will not be working summer school. I NEED that money desperately, BUT I was (secretly) hoping I would not get it so that I could just jump in head first and take 20 units all very hard classes except either p.e. or dance for teachers. I guess it is a very good thing that I am stockpiling like I am, because I am gonna need it. My dh is not working again. I trust the God hasn't brought me this far to drop me now. I just went coupon shopping and did good. i needed quite a bit that I didnt have coupons for like milk, bread, etc, but my total was 64.00 and I paid 21.00 plus got 2 free tickets to go see Finding Nemo for spending som much money this month. The good thing is that those totals are calculated before coupons!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Robin, what He plans for you is best.
I agree he won't bring you this far to drop you.
Perhaps getting the hard courses out of the way is the plan, so you can relax a bit when working in the fall.
I know it will work out for you!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mel, you are always a voice of truth and reason for me!!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I know God will see you through this. You did great with your shopping trip, I know God will reward your diligence. {{{hugs}}}

·
27,948 Posts
You'll find your way Robin and we'll help you through in anyway we can.:hugz:

I can't believe I am up at this hour. I woke up and the power must have gone out as the 'puters are on & clock lights are blinking. I'm typing in my jammies & can' t see what the heck I am doing because my glasses are in the bedroom & I don't want to go back & wake up Jack to get them. My face is inches from the keyboard as I type .LMAO.
See Robin, where there is a will there is a way.:D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
It will all work out for you. God will lead you in the right direction!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Robin, what sis said, AMEN!!

God knows exactly where you are and what you need and He isn't going to let things fall apart now. Hang in there, your going to make it.

You did great shopping!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Hang in there Big Sister !!!!!!!!!!
I'll be here for you, I know you can do it and you know it too !!!!!!
It's beem so hard and you've come too far, God won't leave you now !!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
God will complete the good work that HE has started in you! Don't despair, HE knows the plans that HE has for you and they are for good!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am ready to take on this challenge. I will just continue to stockpile while I have a little money coming in and then figure the rest out as it comes. I knew that this year would be the most difficult of all, but the payoff is so great. I hear so much about teachers being underpaid, and I agree, but to go from a 3 hour a day position to one that could sustain my family on mine alone (that means we wont be rich, but that was never my plan anyway). I have learned so much from you guys I cant believe how much I have grown and most of all, how brave I have gotten! With friends like you all in my corner I cant fail.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Robin, :hugz: I wish you just the best! I know you will make it!:)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im so sorry to hear u wont be getting the job. can u collect unemployment? i agree this site and everyone on it is great..u guys kept me from a total panic\melt down when i lost my job..and im almost out 5 or so months and have only used $500.00 of my emergency fund..so im doing ok thanks to all the great tips i learned

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Hang in there Robin! You will be provided for! Good luck with the teaching. It is something I have thought about for a long time myself. I admire and respect you for going for it! {hugs}

1 - 13 of 13 Posts