Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always admired your siggy line, its my style. So I just took a peek at your ebay listings. I can almost, well did smell them. lol. I was at the hosptial 8 hours yesterday and spent a few times in their hospital sore smelling yankee candles and a few other kinds. I LOVE candles. Anyway they are fresh in my mind, just wanted to let you know I love your labels etc.. I think you have a good thing going if they smell as good as they look.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
awww shucks!! Thanks Kindred-Spirit! That was so sweet of you to post :D

Of course I'll say they smell good LOL but seriously...I have several repeat buyers and some that just email me to order them so I guess they smell good or they wouldn't keep coming back :)

I'm my worst critic and always come down on myself hard.Since I make them,my house always smells like I have a candle burning,so to test them,it's hard to see if the candle is smelling up the house or my candle room is :)
I've swapped with other candle makers and gave some to friends and family and all they all say they smell.So that makes me happy :)

I've had several say they'll never go back to Yankee but heck i make candles and I buy Yankee's every now and then myself :)
They might just say that cause mine are cheaper than Yankee's LOL

Anyways....Thanks for the kind words :)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I plan to buy some of your candles when I get moved, Tammy. :) I too have looked at your listings and drooled over them. I love candles.
Let me know if you ever have a sale running!! :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
They do look great !!!
Candy Corn scent ....MMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts