Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever made banana jam? I have canned veggies and made jams and jellies for many years but I have never heard of or made banana jam. I received a recipe for it using the water canner,but when I checked in the latest Ball Blue book it only mentioned freezer banana jam,which I don't want to do. Usually when I have some bananas get over ripe I mash them and freeze them to make banana bread so I was just wondering if anyone has made the jam I would like to try something different with the over ripe bananas. Thankyou for any help or ideas.

·
27,948 Posts
I've never made it but found these recipes online.
http://recipegal.com/banana-jelly-jam/

:welcometofv: Looking forward to getting to know you better. Please post an introduction in the welcome wagon when you get a chance, thanks!

Reactions: MisaLady

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thakyou darlene. I already posted at the welcome wagon. I am the thread hi from west georgia. Nice to meet you and I am going to go check out the recips on that link.

·
27,948 Posts
Thakyou darlene. I already posted at the welcome wagon. I am the thread hi from west georgia. Nice to meet you and I am going to go check out the recips on that link.
Lol! Now I remember, you are the cookbook & apron lover, a woman after my own heart. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts