Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you know that I love your new avatar. That is the cutest picture. DS looks like he had a hard day :rest: and what a sweet puppy :paw: .

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Thanks. We just got the new puppy on Friday. I took this picture today. I am going to try and take one with all three of my boys and the rest of the animals. I don't know if I can do this as the other dog that we have is a little bit jealous of the new puppy. But I am going to give it a try. Her name is Bailey by the way, and she is part lab, and we don't know what she is mixed with. She is about 12 weeks old. She is such a sweet thing, and is still really shy.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Toooooo Cute...Dh asked me what the ? was I looking at...hehehe...I told him...FV avitar...He's still trying to figure it out...hahahaha

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I love it too!! I love how you captured him sleeping holding the puppy.:paw:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
the puppy looks to be perfectly content to lay there next to your ds. Great pic of the both of them.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
He's such a cute boy, look out the girls will be at the door soon ........

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Thanks. My son is 15 going on 20. We have already had the girls start to call. Bailey is doing well with her potty training. So far she has had a few accidents, but when you take her outside, she goes right away. She is such a sweet thing. The only thing is that she starts to whine really really early in the am.:bang: I am not an early bird, so we are just going to have to train her like we did the other dog. She doesn't start to whine until around 9:00. (sometimes a little earlier).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts